Image Map

Sunday 11 December 2011

CHLOE REVIEWS: Accessorize Single Eyeshadows


I have had these for a while, but only recently just started using them. Once I get my videos up and running, I will be using them for a tutorial. I have considered doing a picture step - by - step tutorial, but I don't know how well that would go down, so let me know if you would like that!


They retail for £4.00 from Superdrug, but sometimes they have them on sale! I got these three in a set for £5.00 back in July, which was a total bargin! As you can see, I had a little accident with the green one but it still works just as good. They have a velvet touch to them. Some of them need to rubbed a few times before the true pigmentation comes out. The packaging is girl and cute which I always think is a bonus. 


These eyeshadows are easy to blend with, but sometimes you will need to tap some of the product off the brush as sometimes there can be a lot of fallout. I have the shades Mermaid (Green), Iris (Purple) and Platinum (Grey/Silver).


I hope you've had an good weekend! I still can't believe that it's only 14 days til christmas!


1 comment :