Image Map

Monday 12 December 2011

CHLOE REVIEWS: Barry M Lip Paint


I have been testing these out for about 3 months on and off :-)

What the website says: All Lip Paint's have a soft, beautiful smooth texture that is packed full of natural moistures to help them glide on and stay comfortable to wear for hours.

Texture: It glides on your lips pretty good and even better with a balm underneath. 


Colour: They have good pigmentation but wear off badly after a few hours. I thought that with the intense colour that they are, they would of left a little stain on my lips but they didn't, you have to reapply them after about 2 hours. I have the colours '151' and '53'.

Packaging & Price: The packaging is sleek and smooth. It has that rubbery feel to it so it attracts more dirt but it easily comes off. The price is £4.50 from Superdrug or from the Barry M Website.


I hope you enjoyed reading and liked the new way I have laid out my reviews, let me know what you think!
 Chloe xo,

3 comments :

  1. Great review, they seem good for the price you pay and I love both the colours you picked :)

    I found your blog through the group I set up on beautylish btw and I'm now following :)

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite lispstick these days are Covergirl. I likes the Queen Latifah line. The lipstick is so smooth and lasts all day. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't get CoverGirl in the UK which sucks because I've always wanted to try their products! xo

      Delete