Image Map

Sunday 4 December 2011

A Few Months On.. :- E.L.F Powder Brush


So I have had this brush for a while now and I'm still impressed with it! It hasn't shed at all, the barrel hasn't broke and it's still amazing as the first day I used it. I personally have had a very good experience with E.L.F brushes as many other people have. They're incredibly reasonable with the price tag of only being £3.50, you can't say no to that bargin!


The brush is dense and really does buff your foundation into your skin, giving you that flawless, airbrushed look. I wash mine every 2 - 3 uses (a bit gross I know, but I'm always in a rush for college!) and I find that the brush is easy to clean. I use a little baby shampoo and rub that all into the bristles and then wash it all out and leave it to dry over night upside down   so that the brush still keeps it's shape and the water doesn't go into the barrel. This brush has been compared to the Sigma F80.


Overall, I think this brush is defiantly worth the £3.50 that you pay and more! This would be a great gift and a stocking filler ( I would love to receive one in my stocking! ;-D ). I would happily re-purchase this and try out all of the studio collection. I hope you've all enjoyed and had a good weekend :-)


1 comment :

  1. Never used anything from ELF before, but at £3.50 for such a good brush, I'm gunna have to give it a go! :)
    www.celestecohen.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete