Image Map

Sunday 4 December 2011

A Few Months On - Urban Decay Naked Palette


So this is a new series I am going to start! Basically I am going to review products that I have had for 6 months+ and tell you if my thoughts have change, if it's worth the money etc, and I am going to be starting with my Urban Decay Naked Palette.. so let's get started :-D



I was given this as a gift last Christmas and if I am honest, it is one of the gifts I have ever received. I was also one of the lucky ones to get the double ended 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils, but the brush still looks pretty amazing if I am honest. It's sleek and easy to travel with as there is nothing bulky to it. After nearly a year of having it, nothing what so ever has changed about the shadows themselves, apart from the fact that there is less product in some of the shadows than in others. 


As you can see, the most used shadows in my palette are Naked and Buck which are the only two matte shades in the palette and i use them as a base after my eye primer. I can proudly say after using this palette pretty much everyday since I have had it, that I haven't hit pan on any of the shades :D Every single shade can be used in a smokey eye look and an everyday look. Once you have this palette, the only other colours I think you will need is brights in your makeup collection.




I hope you enjoyed this little review :-) If you have any requests, let me know :-)



2 comments :

  1. Can't believe I still don't have this! :( Hoping to get it for Xmas this year though...
    What do you think of the Naked2 palette? :)

    Good luck with the new blog, by the way!
    www.celestecohen.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it so bad! :-( I wish I knew about it sooner so I could of put it on my Christmas list!

    Thankyou! :-)
    xo

    ReplyDelete