Image Map

Thursday 9 February 2012

BLOGUARY - CHLOE REVIEWS:- URBAN DECAY BLUSH - DAY 9!


Hey guys, welcome to Bloguary Day 9! I've had this blush since Christmas 2010 and back then I used blush everyday. I don't tend to wear blush any more because the blushes that I own put colour into my face and I like to be pale haha! I'm rambling again, so on with the post!


What the website says:- 

Housed in a petite compact, this blush can be perfectly paired with your dressy pearls or worn alone to recreate summer's glow. Delicate, fresh... Introducing Urban Decay's first-ever powder blush... appropriately named Afterglow. Small enough to fit in your clutch, this blush can be perfectly paired with your dressy pearls or worn alone to recreate summer's glow. Bronzed pinks and hints of gold are here for the taking. Available in several colors to enhance a wide range of complexions. Made with Chamomile -- Nature's best. 


Texture and Pigmentation:- This blush is apparently a cheek tint in powder form, so it's buildable if needed. It's soft and has gold undertones. This blush is in 'Score'. 

Scent:- The scent isn't like an overbearing powdery smell but there's still a little smell of it to it. The product doesn't smell when it's on the face.


Packaging and Price:- The packaging is sleek but smaller than what I expected. It comes with a compact mirror which is good. If I'm honest, I don't think this is one of Urban Decay's best products, but I still like it! This product is no longer available in shops, but you can get it on Amazon and eBay.

I hope you've enjoyed reading Bloguary day 9, have you tried any of these blushes? :-)


No comments :

Post a Comment