Image Map

Monday 30 April 2012

CHLOE REVIEWS: MAYBELLINE COLOR TATTOO 24HR IN PERMANENT TAUPE


Hey guys, so it's been a while since I've done a review simply because I had to wait to get some products. Over the past 2/3 weeks I've been trying this out and here is what I think of it..


What the website says - 'Dare to wear NEW Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel eyeshadow. With up to 24HR staying power. Popping colour that glides on. Get inked!'



Texture and Pigmentation - Other bloggers have compared the texture of the Color Tattoo's to MAC's Paint Pot and I can see where they are coming from. The only thing I would say is different about it is that the Paint Pots are slightly more drying than the Color Tattoo's. The pigmentation is amazing and so is the stay in power. I've been using this in my crease and haven't experienced any creasing or any of that bad stuff and I have very oily lids. That being said, I use Urban Decay Primer Potion under everything.

Scent - The scent of this reminds me of the smell of foundation. There's no smell of perfume or anything so it's good for all of you with very sensitive eyes.


Packaging and Price - The packaging is very similar to Paint Pots too. The lid is glossy and plastic and the pot it'self is glass and very durable. The price is £4.99 which I think is amazing! You can pick this bargin pot from Boots.

I hope you've enjoy this long awaited review, have you tried any of these out?


No comments :

Post a Comment