Image Map

Thursday 26 April 2012

HOLIDAY HAUL!



Hey guys, as you can tell by the title this is another haul. It's only little but i didn't really have time to shop much on holiday. Anyway, on with the haul..


Product #1 - MUA Eyeshadow in Shade 2 Pearl
I've always been a person to put eye shadow in my inner corners and I used to use Virgin from the Naked palette, but then I started using a white from a Sue Moxley palette which wasn't travel friendly as I wasn't using any other eye shadow from it, so I decided to by this and I love it. Not only is it pigmented, it only costs £1! You can get this from Superdrug.


Product #2 - Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Cotton Candy
I was originally going to a lip butter for Easter but my local Superdrug and Boots were sold out, so I finally got it on holiday. I didn't know which colour to get as I was in a rush, but so far I like it! You can get this from Boots for £7.99.


Product #3 - MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner Pencil in Rich Brown
When I was younger, I used to use eyeliner in my waterline everyday but as I grew up i realized that it was making my eyes look a lot smaller, and nobody wants that! So I thought that maybe using a brown, it would look less harsh and make my brown eyes pop. It is also really creamy! You can get this from Superdrug or the MUA website for £1.


Product #4 - Revlon Heated Eyelash Curler 
I've never really been someone who uses an eyelash curler everyday, but when I have the time and I remember, I do use one. All the ones I have are pretty much broken so lately I haven't bothered at all. So when I saw this in TK Maxx for only £2, I couldn't leave it there! This isn't on the TK Maxx website but I found it on Amazon for £4.99.


I hope you've all enjoyed my haul, it was only little I know but I will be doing reviews on all these products so I thought you would all like to know when I got them!  

No comments :

Post a Comment