Image Map

Thursday 3 May 2012

CHLOE REVIEWS: SLEEK OH SO SPECIAL EYE SHADOW PALETTE


Hello, hope you're all well! I'm currently watching Chicago so I thought while I'm here, I may as well do a post. I hauled this product a few weeks ago, so I've given it a go test and here is what I thought..


What the website says - 'It’s the ultimate i-Divine that every woman should have in her possession, with 12 flattering on-trend shades to suit all skin tones no matter what the occasion, the Oh So Special palette will always deliver the perfect results. 
Take your look from day time chic with matte browns and creamy beiges, through to sultry evening glamour with shimmering grays and smokey plums.   A make-up bag staple and a must-have i-Divine you can rely on, so no matter where you are or what you’re doing you’ll look Oh So Special!
We've recently given our i-Divines a makeover! The outer packaging has been updated and the way the eye shadows are pressed are different. They are now pressed flat instead of the original waffle print.'

Texture and pigmentation - The texture is incredibly buttery and soft for a drugstore palette. There is a bit of fall out from the shadows but it's nothing you can't wipe away. The pigmentation is also amazing. There is a mixture of matte and shimmer shadows which is why this palette is right up my street!

 1st row L to R - Bow, Organza, Ribbon, Gift Basket, Glitz and Celebrate
2nd L to R - Pamper, Gateau, The Mail, Boxed, Wrapped Up and Noir

Scent - The scent is a powdery smell as you would expect with any eye shadow, so it shouldn't effect any with sensitive eyes. 

Packaging and Price - The packaging has the same classic matte packaging as Nars. This means that it's a bugger at attracting dirt. It's plastic and sleek, as well as durable. You can pick this up from Superdrug or SleekMakeup.com for £6.49.

I hope you all fall in love with these eyeshadows as much as I have and consider buying it, it really is amazing. If you have already tried this palette, let me know what you think in the comments below. Thank you for reading guys, it really means a lot!


4 comments :

  1. Aw, pretty! I have a sleek palette, but I haven't used it much. Love these colors though! Look really natural, and I'm sure they'll look great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are amazing for the price! xo

      Delete
  2. wow :O i want this! will you do an evening look with this pallet :3? please please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go buy it, I couldn't recommend more! I will try, I personally don't think I'm all that good at applying makeup, but I'll try my best haha xo

      Delete