Image Map

Monday 14 May 2012

WISH AWAY MONDAY #2

Hey guys, it's Wish Away Monday again! I'm really enjoying making these as I can online window shop without feeling like I'm wasting time! 

 
Item #1 - Titan Rainbow & Skull Bracelet from REGALROSE, £17.00.
Item #2 - Felt Pen Eyeliner in Jet from Topshop, £6.50.
Item #3 - Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves from Amazon, £6.17.
Item #4 - Caudalie Beauty Elixir 30ml from feelunique, £9.90.
Item #5 - Movember Grey Black Woman's Classic from TOMS, £45.00.
Item #6 - Blush in Prime Time from Topshop, £6.00.

Hope you've enjoyed my weekly window shopping, what's on your wishlist this week?

4 comments :

  1. the Prime Time blush is such a pretty shade! good wishlist! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can't wait to get my hands on it :-) xo

      Delete
  2. I have my eye on that bracelet! Looks amazing! :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep looking at it all the time haha xo

      Delete