Image Map

Sunday 19 August 2012

I'M BACK.. FOR REAL THIS TIME!

Hey guys!
First of all, I would like to thank you all for sticking by with my lack of posts recently. I was feeling uninspired and writing a post when you're uninspired is like turning water into wine, so I thought I would just wait until I sorted myself out and found my track on the blogging path again. I think that not blogging has helped me to plan the posts that I'm going to write and to plan new things to bring to my blog. Posts might not but up right away, but I plan to have at least one up next week, so keep your eyes peeled!
Secondly, I would like to say 'hello' to all of my new followers! I hope you enjoy your stay on my blog :-)
And lastly, I would like to thank Terry from Vapestick and Nicholas from beautyy.co.uk for their samples!

Again, thank you guys so much! If you're new or would just like a chat, comment below! :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment