Image Map

Friday 30 November 2012

NAILS OF THE WEEK #4

Hey guys!
So the reason this is going up late is because I've been busy trying to sort my sleeping pattern out. For all you guys that don't know, I have pretty bad insomnia and I'm currently writing this at 6.17 AM as I woke up at 3.00 AM which sucks! For the month of December I won't be doing Nails Of The Week and there will be a blog post going up after this one today explaining what I will be doing! Anyway, this is what I had on my nails last week!


Nails #1 - Rimmel 60 Seconds polish in Movie Star with Barry M Nail Paint in Red Glitter on ring finger.


Nails #2 - Rimmel 60 Seconds polish in Movie Star, Rimmel I Heart Lasting Finish polish in Your Majesty with Barry M Nail Paint in Silver Glitter and Rimmel Pro Super Wear topcoat.


Nails #3 - Barry M Nail Paint in Dusky Mauve with Rimmel I Heart Lasting Finish in Your Majesty and Barry M Nail Paint in Silver Glitter.

I noticed in my photos that I don't a good job of cleaning them up before I take a picture haha. My favourite nails this week are nails #2. They are so Christmasy and I'm so looking forward to Christmas! What's been on your nails this week? Have any recommendations? Let me know below!




2 comments :

  1. I love these Christmasy colors! :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've helped me a lot to get into the Christmas spirit haha! xo

      Delete