Image Map

Sunday 11 November 2012

NAILS OF THE WEEK WEEK #2

Hey guys!
It's Sunday again, can you believe it? It seems like this year has flown by! Did you all see the Coca-Cola advert yesterday? Holidays are defiantly coming!


Nails #1 - Collection 60 Seconds Hot Looks in Twilight with Rimmel London I Heart Lasting Finish in Your Majesty on accent nail.


Nails #2 - Nails Inc polish in Fashion Fawn, Nails Inc polish in Charlotte Street on accent nail, Barry M Nail Paint in Pink Iridescent and Rimmel London Pro Super Wear Topcoat.


Nails #3 - Miss Sporty Metal Flip in 040 with Barry M Nail Paint in Yellow Topaz Glitter on accent nail.

I think my favourite nails this week is defiantly nails #3 which is currently on my nails. I find myself looking at them in different lights and them looking a completely different colour! I love love love them! Have any recommendations? Let me know below! Hope you've all had a good weekend!

2 comments :

  1. ooo love the look of Barry M's Yellow Topaz glitter I don't think I've seen that one before. I'm completely obsessed with Barry M hologram hexagrams and end up putting it over everything lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, I've never seen that one! I totally know what you mean haha! xo

      Delete