Image Map

Sunday 17 February 2013

NAKED 2 PALETTE





£36.00 from Debenhams*

Unless you have been living under a rock for the past year, you would of heard about Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette. This is the second of the naked palette (hence the name) and has more cooler tones than the first. This comes with a doubled ended brush, a flat shader and a crease brush. It also comes with a sample size Lip Junkie lip gloss in Naked. It took me a while to finally get my hands on this palette, but I have literally used it every single time I've worn makeup. This is the second time I have jumped on the Naked palette bandwagon, and once again haven't regretted it. The shadows are highly pigmented and have a silk-like feel to them. I find them easy to blend and if you tap you're brush, you hardly get any fall out. They have no scent as you would expect from an eyeshadow. It comes with 12 shades and five exclusive new shades. The shadows are (L - R):
  • Foxy (Matte)
  • Half Baked (Shimmer)
  • Bootycall (Frost)
  • Chopper (Shimmer)
  • Tease (Matte) Exclusive
  • Snakebite (Shimmer) Exclusive
  • Suspect (Shimmer)
  • Pistol (Shimmer) Exclusive
  • Verve (Shimmer)
  • YDK (Shimmer)
  • Busted (Shimmer)
  • Blackout (Matte
I prefer the packaging of the Naked 2 to the original. The original seemed to attract mess and didn't seem as durable as the second. The fact that it's metal kind of gives it that high-end feel. I love this palette and I prefer it to the original as I like the cooler shades in it. Something that I don't like about it is the fact that they both have Half Baked in them. I understand that it's a popular shade but I think that there should be another matte in it. Other than that, it is amazing and I can over look this haha. I would totally recommend it to anybody and if for some reason I manage to use it all up, I would buy this palette again. Thanks for reading, have you tried this palette? What do you think of it? Let me know below!

No comments :

Post a Comment