Image Map

Thursday 14 March 2013

50 FACTS ABOUT ME TAG


1. I was born on 10th September 1993, which makes me 19 years old.
2. I have lived in 7 different houses in my life.
3. I have 10 GCSE's. 4 in Art and Design, 4 in Science, 1 in ICT and 1 in Welsh.
4. I did a 2 year photography course, but only left with 1 A Level because I missed about 6 months of college due to illness. 
5. I enjoy helping people and giving advice because it helps me to forget about my own problems for a while. People tell me I'm good at it!
6. I have had a love for photography since I was about 13 years old and that's when I had my first camera. I still have it to this day!
7. Growing up I wanted to be a paramedic, and then a fashion designer, and then a photographer.
8. This is going to sound so weird to some of you, but I have this massive fascination with murderers. Most days you will find me either reading a book on them or watching a documentary. I could talk about them for hours and hours!
9. I love superheroes.
10. My favourite TV shows are Supernatural, Dexter and F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Viva La Bam and Jackass.
11. I collect DVD's, which is why I don't have a favourite movie.
12. My favourite movies growing up were Labyrinth, Alice in Wonderland, Matilda, The Addams Family and Grease.
13.  I', obsessed with moustaches, skulls and studs.
14. My favourite music growing up was The Spice Girls, U2, David Gray, Tom Jones and Shania Twain.
15. I still LOVE WWE. 
16. My claim to fame is that I was once on Richard and Judy when I was in the last year of infants. I went with my school and did the nativity play, I think I was Angel Gabriel or someone. It still gets played on '100 Greatest Christmas Moments' which my Auntie records every year to see me on it haha.
17. I'm incredibly shy when I first meet people.
18. I would love to travel the world to help people and take photos.
19. I am naturally blonde.
20. I am so scared of turning this age this year :-(
21. I have a phobia of fish and sheep.
22. The word 'moist' goes through me. It makes me shiver actually having to type it. I call it the 'm' word and my friends and family know not to say it in front of me.
23. I have tunnels in my ears. My right is currently 12mm and my left is a 4mm.
24. I really want a MacBook Pro and Photoshop :-(
25. I live with my Mam and her husband. I don't see my Dad very often.
26. I LOVE Tim Burton films and drawings.. I think he's a legend.
27. Bam Margera is the perfect man in my eyes.
28. I can't wait to have my tattoo done, I've just got to get it drawn up first! :-)
29. I watch horror films in the daytime because I feel like I can watch more of them.. I don't get it either.
30. I watch The Only Way Is Essex and Geordie Shore to gain social skills.
31. Shane Dawson is my all time favourite YouTuber.
32. I have a Tumblr.
33. I used to collect Starburst wrappers because I wanted to make a picture out of them.. I never did.
34. I have only ever had 1 relationship and I wouldn't even call it that.
35. I have never broke a bone in my body.
36. I only wear matte lipsticks, Lip Creams or Lip Stains on my lips.
37. I HATE having a tan but I tan so easily.
38. I have lived in Wales, UK all my life.
39. I don't have much common sense and I quite stupid. The other day I asked my Mam what is cabbage and do I like it? 
40. When I walk or pretty much do anything, I make sound effects like characters in video games.
41. I have never held a baby.
42. I am an only child.
43. I'm definitely a dog person.
44. I wish I had an older brother.
45. Most of my friends are boys, to them I am 'one of the boys'. 
46. I favour my right side of my body to my left.
47. I went to Amsterdam for my 18th birthday. 
48. My life isn't very exciting haha.
49. I like to make people laugh.
50. It took me ages to think of all these haha!

2 comments :

  1. These are great facts :) I really liked number five. It's lovely wanting and being able to help others. I try and give advice to friends but I usually get them into trouble haha! Oops.

    You have such a lovely blog :)

    Katie xo

    kehmrb13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! Haha, yeah that's happened a few times too! Thank you, I shall check yours out now :-) xo

      Delete