Image Map

Tuesday 16 July 2013

I'LL BE BACK NEXT WEEK *FINGERS CROSSED*

Hey guys!
I'm hoping to start blogging again next week. I feel like you are due a reason for me not blogging for a while, so I shall give you a honest one. I started to put myself under a lot of stress while blogging. I had sleepless nights from not posting when I when supposed to which made then made it feel like it was a chore. I've never wanted this to be a chore, but a hobby and something to take my mind of things, my happy place. But once I stopped blogging, after a while I started to miss it which made me realise that this is something I really want to do. I've also had a lot of issues with my laptop which also stopped me from blogging, but I'm hoping this shall get fixed in the next coming weeks. This week, I am going to sit down a write a way for me to still blog but not fall under so much stress about it. So bare with me guys! I have a few posts I'm planning at the moment for next week and hopefully some other exciting things up my sleeve. Thank you all for being patient with me and understanding :-)
Chloe xo,

No comments :

Post a Comment